Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baby News Update

Well, Tucker here. Lots is going on at home. The drywalling, whatever that is, is complete and rumor has it Dave will be painting today and tomorrow with new carpet being installed on Saturday. Then furniture can move in and wah-lah, a nursery is born (hopefully not before the baby is born).

On the Baby front, Em was slightly disappointed but not terribly so when she went to the doctor on Tuesday to discover nothing had changed from her last two appointments. Basically the baby is very comfortable inside and has not indicated a strong desire to appear. I am kind of bummed because I am getting excited but then again, I kind of like the attention I feel I might miss out on in a few weeks. Dave and Em try to still take Maddy and I for walks, throw the ball, ect but big change is going to happen and honestly, for a dog who is fairly laid back, I am a little nervous!

Maddy on the other hand is CRAZY - more so than usual. She has gotten in trouble several times this week and is spending a goodly portion of the day when no humans are around in her crate. Poor thing. I feel for her. I know when she is doing wrong but she is strong willed and I can't stop her. I venture to guess she will have the most trouble with Baby Owens.

Well, time for Em to go to work and Dave to get up to start the painting so better go nuzzle them. Have a good day and more soon!

No comments: