Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Few of his Favorite Things!

Maddy Here...

Sorry I would have written sooner but there was a communication error between me and Tucker. I thought he was posting, he thought I was posting... At anyrate, I am posting now.

So much has happened in the last month. Will is still with us and I like him more and more every day. He still can't throw a ball but he is moving his arms and legs more and more every day. He is even talking. It is really funny to listen to him talk when he goes to bed. Today he just talked and talked. He is a funny little boy and super cute. Take a look:

2 comments:

amy said...

Thanks for the update! LOVE the pictures... baby Will has gained a little chub - too cute! :o) Thanks for sharing...

lovingmy3boys said...

Those were some great pictures. I hope you all had a great Christmas!
Tonya