Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pumpkins, Goards and Friends, Oh My.....

Howdy Friends. Tucker here. Em & Will went to a pumpkin farm today. I wish I could have gone but alias, I had to stay home and guard the house. Had to keep an eye on Maddy too. You know how she can be - CRAZY!

Regardless, Em took some fun pictures of Will. They went with some dear friends from Bible Study. The day was beautiful - still is.... In fact, it is probably time for me to sit outside. It is that kind of a beautiful day!





Will has also become more animated. When he does something he is proud of he lifts his hands up in the air as if to say "YEA!!!" He is also very intersted in the camera right now so catching a shot of him doing "YEA" was nothing short of a miracle!



And finally, Will's first Birthday Gift from some dear neighbors of ours. This puzzle is perfect for little hands because each piece has a nob on it. I see lots of entertainment headed Will's way.


Maddy and I are going to share the spotlight next time as we bring you Will's first Birthday. Hard to believe it is almost here! Only 4 more days!!!!!

Bye-bye for now - Tucker

1 comment:

amy said...

Oh my goodness! He is the cutest kid ever!! I cannot believe that his first birthday is tomorrow!! When are you going to bring that boy to Indiana to meet us? :)