Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Pictures

Tucker Here-

This is really becoming more of a William Henry Owens Blog but I guess we can share. Now Will can say my name! I think we can now be friends, better than we were anyway. He is still cautious around me which is just fine!


It has been a fun summer - somewhat low key. Dave and Em like it that way. Dave has been busy with Disc golf. Em has been busy reading and leading a book study with a couple of friends. Really good book according to her. Will is a pro at his daily schedule. He wakes, eats breakfast, plays, eats snack, plays, eats lunch, naps (for 3 hours most days) and then plays some more before dinner and bed. Sounds like a good schedule to me! I kind of function on a similar schedule. I prefer to take my naps outside under the tree but on days like today, it is a little too wet.


Enjoy the pictures and video!


Dave and Will playing the guitar



Will throwing away a banana peal. He loves to help!





Will's first haircut - before


From Summer time


During

From Summer time



After

From Summer time




Will's first artistic attempt with silverware


From Summer time



Will in his new rocking chair reading - his favorite activity (I love this face!)


From Summer time

For Dave & Em's 11th Anniversary Dave brought roses to work - 11 to be exact. They were beautiful.

From Summer time

And finally, the garden. We actually have four 3x3 ft boxes. One is empty but the others have tomatoes, zuchanni and peppers. The peppers are still not looking real good but we are hopeful they will come back to life.



From Summer time

That is all for now. We will put more pictures up soon! We are heading to Huntsville in a few days so we will get lots of pictures then.

Toodles for now.
Tucker

No comments: