Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yeah, yeah, he's cute. When is he gonna throw a ball for me?



Tucker here!


Dave came home again today for a while, and showed us a picture of a little boy. I'm sure he's cute by human standards, but he has no tail, and isn't very fuzzy. His ears don't look nearly big enough to hear anything, and I doubt that a little nose like that can tell one dog's scent from another. Enough of how he looks, the big question is. . . Can he throw a ball? I sure hope he can, but those little arms don't look like they could throw it very far. Maybe this one is just a pup, and will grow a little. Maddy and I got to smell another one of those little hats; it smelled pretty much the same. I'm wondering if that scent on the hat is the little boy's scent? I guess I can show you some of the pictures that Dave showed us. I hope great things come in little packages. Maybe this one will have some really small tennis balls to throw,


Tucker (for Maddy and me)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was pointed out by Lexi that his initials are W.H.O. Did you do that on purpose??? He is sooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

He is soooo cute. This is Abby typing, and Matt keeps saying that. I wish I could type with emphasis!

Sooooooooo cute!

Abby and Matt